Friday 18 February 2011

I Did It

Well, I've done it.  I've started a blog.  I honestly didn't think I would have the time to maintain a blog but I'm finding that as I see my boys achieve so much or say something profound, I want to share it with everyone and have a record of it to look back on - and there is only so much you can share on facebook.

So welcome to my blog, although at the moment I can count on one hand how many will see this.  But welcome anyway - you are loved.

The purpose of this blog at the moment is a selfish one - to let my family know what we are up to; to record the fleeting moments of our daily lives; and also to create an interest for me.  Eventually when I master the technical side of things I would obviously love to be more of an encouragement to those who may read this - but first I think I need to develop a thicker skin to handle criticism, disagreements or disapproval.  For now, simple is good.

1 comment:

  1. What a Beautiful first post and intro Amanda :) So glad you've come over to the joys of blogosphere and I'm going to be your avid reader. I think you're going to be a great encouragement right from the beginning.

    Love to you and congrats on your new baby :)
    JMxo

    ReplyDelete